Week 1 Matan David
It's been a busy first 12 days here...Matan David Kalkstein is a great baby--I joked today that if I had him first, I probably wouldn't have waited 3.5 years for the next one. We really LOVE sivan but thus far, she was a MUCH more challenging baby. Although Matan is easier, Adam and I are now getting used to trying to juggle the needs of two. The idea of "sleep when the baby sleeps" is impossible unless the preschooler is asleep too, and she likes to be up with the sun (damn the early sun right now!). It's been an adjustment for all, but we've been really fortunate to have Larry and Rhona helping us out for most of it. Matan has already met lots of important people--all his grandparents, two of his great grandparents, his uncle, great-and grand great uncles and aunts, and many of his cousins. The bris was special with lots of friends/family. I can say Matan seemed to enjoy the Kedem concord grape...More pictures to come...eventually....
Comments
Love, Heather