June Pictures

Decided to do a couple pictures before baby comes.  Learned that I think I will never go back to a portrait studio.  Amazingly a couple came out okay.  They are a father's day gift for Adam (he hates doing portraits and would have just protested the whole idea, but now that it's a gift, he has to say "thank you".  He hasn't seen them yet, so shhhh...).
9 days to go until baby is supposed to come!
 

Comments

Anonymous said…
LOVE the photos! Sivan is so beautiful and grown up. I especially love the photo with the both of you.
Why didn't you like the portrait studio?
Can't wait until your new baby is born! Hang in there. :)

Love, Heather
they were terrible with kids. "lift your chin up" "look at the camera" "smile". you can't give 3 year olds instructions like that! i'm seriously done with places like sears/jc penney. sivan ends up in tears, i end up sweating...BIG PAIN.

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Summer (Make that Thanksgiving Card)

Happy 5782

Teaching thoughts: Positive Feedback