I'm 4 Months Old!!!


Wow - I can't believe it's already been 4 months! I feel like I was born just yesterday... To celebrate my 1/3 birthday, I got to go on an exciting trip to Arlington, Virginia. It's much warmer in Virginia compared to Minnesota, where it snowed nearly all day today! I finally got to go outside, see flowers, and breathe springtime air. I guess I'll be able to do this in Minnesota too...but with the kind of weather they're having, it might not be until July or August!




My parents sure love holding me! I reward them with my drool...


I also got to meet my 99 year-old Great-Grandma Sylvia...

and my grand-dog Kiska! She's also in her 90s in dog years but looking oh so fine!


I'm getting stronger each day, and I can almost sit up on my own. I haven't quite mastered my balance, though, and I sometimes topple over. I love putting toys in my mouth, and I even grab at faces. I gently woke Ima up this morning at 5:00am by smacking her face - she's so lucky I didn't let her oversleep!

Still, I think the best part about being 4 months is...

B O Y S !!!

They just can't seem to keep their hands off of me. I think my dad's getting a little upset, but I'm a big girl now. I can do what I want...

And if I want to flirt, I will. Tough luck, Dad!! 4 months is great...

Comments

snlfreak82 said…
she just keeps getting cuter and cuter...
Anonymous said…
I dunno... It looks like your daughter has her hands all over my son! :-) So cute! You have to send me an email so I can print them. Good seeing you as always-- I wish we could've spent more time together! It was great meeting your princess though-- she is so freakin' adorable!!
love ya! Lina

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Summer (Make that Thanksgiving Card)

Happy 5782

Teaching thoughts: Positive Feedback