I'm Turning 3 (months that is)!

My mom tells me that this is the most perfect age. I can't move anywhere but I'm a bundle of fun. At least, I think so! :)

Here are the things I can do now:
I am starting to babble (that is use consanants in my speech). My favorite is this one that makes the spit bubble out of my mouth (kind of a spitty p sound). I'm training my mom well, because everytime I go "pffff" she does it too. She's getting the hang of it. It's fun to teach her stuff!
I am exploring my own hands. Guess what? I have two! I love putting them in my mouth.
I like to stand up now, I really bear weight on my legs.
I love watching my dad. He's really cute.
I am starting to squeal but no laughing yet. Mom can't wait for me to start laughing.
And I still poop, suck, and pee with the best of them!

My dad just puts it this way "she's just cuter...and better" I wonder if my long nights of sleep help? They don't seem to groan as much anymore.

My favorite places are:
My bouncer


My gym
and of course, being carried around by my parents (not a carseat fan)
Oh Ima! Enough with the dresses. We both know they are not nearly as comfy as sleepers.

Comments

The Simons said…
SO cute!! So happy to hear from you guys! Sounds like you are all doing really well
snlfreak82 said…
loving the dress!! so cute!!

Popular posts from this blog

2020 Summer (Make that Thanksgiving Card)

Happy 5782

Teaching thoughts: Positive Feedback